The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

2 requests

Any question about the app? Ask it here
takri

2 requests

Post by takri »

Hi,

First a huge thank you for your app that I absolutely love and use almost every day.

There are 2 things I would love to see a little bit approved:

1) I find it inconvenient to look up for a bookmark, be it a point, a track, ... I have dozens and dozens of bookmarks and sometimes I remember the name of part of the name but forgot in which folder, subfolder, ... it is. A text search feature specifically for bookmarks would be great.

2) I find it difficult on a graph to move precisely the cursor with the finger. Sometimes I want to move it a tiny little bit (to a peak or a bottom for instance) but I usually move far away. It would be nice to find a way to move the cursor precisely. Maybe with a magnifying glass (when you touch the graph a magnifying glass appears like in apps to scan documents for instance when you set the positions of the borders of the scanned document)?

I hope you can consider these 2 things and anyway thanks so much for this wonderful app.

Chris
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: 2 requests

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your support. Sorry for the delay.
1) A deep search feature would be good, it's true that it's missing.
Right now you can only search within one particular folder (top/right menu > "Filter"), but I'll try to add a real search feature in the future.
2) Yes, moving on the profile is a bit weird, I plan to improve this but right now it's not on the top of priorities. Here is an alternative method: display you track on the map, click on it, on its name and select "Dynamic profile". You'll have the profile displayed half of the screen, and by moving the map view you'll be able to select precisely the part of the profile you need.
Hope it helps
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !