The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Deleting routes

Something wrong? Report it here
John#

[closed] Deleting routes

Post by John# »

How do I delete old routes from a map?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Deleting routes

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
You can use the "Displayed and focused landmarks" side view to manage landmarks displayed on the map.
See here how to display and use it: http://forum.psyberia.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=928
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
John

Post by John »

Sorry, I can't make this work. I only get two items on the landmarks sub-menu. I have a lot of old routes (which have not been saved) cluttering up the map.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Hi,
Ah OK so maybe they are actually recorded track parts (in blue?). You can clear them from the tracker panel:
- Open the geolocation window: Menu -> Geolocation;
- In the tracker view, click on the option button and select "Clear".
Be careful that it will clear all recorded parts (you may export them before).
Let me know if its help.
Best regards
John

Post by John »

OK
I've got to the the Goelocation window. The section market tracker has an on/off button but I can't see an 'Option' button!

By the way, the screen pictures I have managed to load on line are slightly different from my version (just installed). Is there anywhere I can download an up to date operation manual?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Hi again.
here is a picture of the tracker in stopped position (no data). If you have the same state, then you don't need to clear the data. If you have some data recorded, then another button is displayed, allowing you to clear, export, etc. the data. So I guess this is not your case.

All item displayed on the map (except the tracker data) are listed in the "Displayed and focused landmarks" side view (explained in my fist post). So you should try to display it and select "Clear all" by long clicking on the displayed item (in the displayed section, not the focused one).

Let me know,
Best regards