The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[added] Suggested feature: 1. Quick autorouting without prompt; 2. Quick autorouting to selected path

Any question about the app? Ask it here
morosa

[added] Suggested feature: 1. Quick autorouting without prompt; 2. Quick autorouting to selected path

Post by morosa »

Hi,
It would be great to introduce:
1. Quick autorouting without prompt - when you select a point you have a quick auto-route button from the point you are currently at (or last your position).
2. If you have a path and you are far away from it it would be nice to have options for quickly mapping a path to that path once you have marked at a particular point on it; from the point you are currently at (or last your position).

best
geofactotem

Re: Suggested feature: 1. Quick autorouting without prompt; 2. Quick autorouting to selected path

Post by geofactotem »

I agree (1) would be a convenient feature to have and I think I would find it useful.

Think I could manage without (2) and use (1) instead but if it was being implemented perhaps it could be incorporated at the same time as the feature to mute the alarm and show the distance from the path which I requested quite a while ago and I believe is in the queue. (Unless it has been done, sadly I have not had the opportunity to draw up and walk new routes for many months now).
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Suggested feature: 1. Quick autorouting without prompt; 2. Quick autorouting to selected path

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I've added those requests to the wanted features list since it's interesting. But I have so much request that I'm not sure I'll be able to work on this.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

With the latest 2.3.7 version, there is now a "Quick autorouting (without prompt)" tool, you can add it's shortcut in the screen center point menu: https://www.alpinequest.net/en/help/v2/ ... nter_point
Auto-routing made with offline BRouter are also pre-visualized on the map in real time.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !