The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

New SD card, now what?

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Willem208

New SD card, now what?

Post by Willem208 »

Good day
I recently got a new phone and along with it a new SD card.
When I originally got the new phone I used the old SD card that the Offline Maps data was saved on, and it picked it up and displayed my way points etc without trouble.
I copied this folder from the old SD card to the new one, and I know it is there.
My problem however is that Offline Maps is now no longer displaying any of my data.
Please advise me on what to do.
Thanks in advance.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: New SD card, now what?

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
Go in the OfflineMaps settings, and in "Storage device" look at the folder where the app stores all its data. Close the app and replace the content of this folder with your own data.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Willem208

Post by Willem208 »

I checked and it is already in the correct location but still not showing on the maps.
Any advice?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

If the maps are not showing it means it's not the correct folder.
Note that the maps won't be displayed by themselves, you'll need to open the maps explorer and select one of your maps.
Can you make an error report from the app (main menu -> more -> report error) so I can tell you the exact folder to use on your device.
Willem208

Post by Willem208 »

Thanks for the reply.
I sent an error report. The maps load no problem, it's just that my way points are not all automatically displayed. I can go open them one at a time though from the file manager.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

The waypoints are not supposed to be displayed automatically.
From the app, open the placemarks explorer (menu "Placemarks" -> "Explore placemarks") and display all of them (you can display them all at the same time, more details here).