The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Description Field Issue

Any question about the app? Ask it here
YeK

Description Field Issue

Post by YeK »

Hi,
First of all, thank you for the impressive applicaction. I'm a user for quit a while now...
My issue has started with the 3.11b version. Till 3.10b the description field had been in a text editor like form, so I could input paragraphs and insert line breaks and so on. But with the new release, that has disappeared. Now it's just a single line with no possibility of viewing the whole text...

Could you bring back this option, please? And, while this is getting fixed, how I can roll back to the previous version?

Thanks again
whchai99

Re: Description Field Issue

Post by whchai99 »

Hi, did you found any temporary fix for it becus i do I wish the description is able to have line break and paragraphs so i can fill in more information. Now with the single line only, it limited the amount of information i can place.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
Yes I confirm there is a problem with the description field in the latest version.
A beta version should be available around tomorrow that fixes this issue.
Sorry for the troubles.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Beta version 2.3.3c is now available and fixes this problem.
whchai99

Post by whchai99 »

Hi, sorry but i was wondering how do I update the version from 2.3.3b to 2.3.3c ? I checked the play store and they didn't say an update was available
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

In the Play Store, go in the app page, and you'll see a "Beta program" message. Click on "Enroll". Google Play will then also deliver you beta versions of this app too.
You can unroll anytime to not receive beta versions anymore in the future.