The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Allow .moving the center dot

Any question about the app? Ask it here
jidanni

Allow .moving the center dot

Post by jidanni »

I can't explain exactly what, however I bet some more things would be possible or a little more convenient, if we were able to move that dot in the center around the screen a little.

I mean that little dot Is powerful, but it could be even more powerful if it was flexible and one could move it a little bit around the screen.

Again I can't exactly tell you what. All I know is you would be neat if it was a little more flexible.

No it's not bothering me, I don't want to get rid of it. Just sometimes I wish I could drag it and all the things that it is doing to a different position instead of in the center of the screen.
Yemble

Re: Allow .moving the center dot

Post by Yemble »

I think that I requested that a few years back... still waiting ! :lol:
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Allow .moving the center dot

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Yes this is a long standing request (see here and here).
Moving the center dot from the center screen is not the problem, the problem is that it's also the center of rotation of the map and moving it pauses a lot of problems and questions.
My current plan is to have a setting to let it move bottom when you're moving (a bit like car GPS), but it's still under consideration...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !