The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] How do I show all offline maps in a zoomed area

Any question about the app? Ask it here
sludgesurfer2

[closed] How do I show all offline maps in a zoomed area

Post by sludgesurfer2 »

Hello,

I am new to Alpinequest having moved after years of using Memory Maps.

Can you please explain to me how to do the following:

I have a large selection of Marine and OS charts. I would like to know if there is a replica of the Memory Maps feature whereby you can display all charts within the area shown on the screen and select the one of interest. For example, if I zoom out to show the Firth of Clyde, I would like to easily select a particular chart from within all of the Firth of Clyde charts. At present, I have to know the name of the chart I am looking for and select it from a large list of all maps on the device. I would rather effectively filter this list by zooming to approximately the area in question and then selecting the chart in question from a smaller list.

Many thanks!
ds47uk

Re: How do I show all offline maps in a zoomed area

Post by ds47uk »

Easiest way would be to use the "Favourite sets and maps" feature, then you can switch between maps with just one click.

Open the map #1 you want and save it as a favourite. Do the same for #2, #3...
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
When you've your big list displayed, you can click on the right menu icon of the list header to change the "sort by" type.
By choosing "In-bounds maps", you'll first have all the maps available at the current location listed first in the "In-bounds maps" section. All other maps will be in the "Out-of-bounds" section.
It seems to be what you need.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
sludgesurfer2

Post by sludgesurfer2 »

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. Much obliged!