The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Samsung Galaxy Tab II will not accept full version

Something wrong? Report it here
wbleisch

[closed] Samsung Galaxy Tab II will not accept full version

Post by wbleisch »

I have been using the AlpineQuest Lite free version on my Samsung Galaxy Tab II, and it works fine. Now I want to pay to upgrade to the full version so that I can store and map my routes. However, whether I used PlayStore or log-on to Google directly, whether in Kunming or Hong Kong, it gives me an error message that 1) the software is not available in my country or 2) the software cannot be installed on my device. Could it be because I mistakenly registered with an address in China (I am in Hong Kong now)?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab II will not accept full version

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
AlpineQuest (and I think all Google Play priced applications) is not available in China, however it is in Hong Kong (and peoples from Hong Kong have already bought the complete version).
So if you are in China, it's normal that it says "the software is not available in my country". That could also be the case if your Google Account is registered in China, or your device have been bought there (but I'm not sure about what Google Play consider being in China).... Concerning the device issue, I have never heard about that.
What you could eventually do, is to buy the application on our website using PayPal, to activate the version you have already installed.
Let me know if you find something about your account.
Best regards and sorry again for not being able to help you much....
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !