The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Track recorder issue

Any question about the app? Ask it here
LonelyBlade

[closed] Track recorder issue

Post by LonelyBlade »

Hello,
New user here so please be gentle with me!

I have recently installed the app and starting to get to grips with it but I have a small problem with the track recorder. The information on your site states the app can be closed and the track recorder will still run in the background, however when I do this the track recorder switches off (toggle goes back to greyed out) immediately. It appears to work ok whilst the app is left open. App is on white list in memory cleaner. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

App version 2.0.5
Android version 5.0.2
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Track recorder issue

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
Try to completely turn off your cleaner app temporarily (if you can) and test again, I'm sure it's related to that.
Both the application and the track recorder run in a completely separate process, so you need to add the track recorder (called "AlpineQuest Agent" in the white list, not the app itself).
Let me know.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
LonelyBlade

Post by LonelyBlade »

Thanks for the response.

Strange, but now the track recorder appears to be working whilst the app is closed without me changing any settings! I'll monitor the situation and see what happens.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Ok no problem.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !