The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Android Wear: How to exit Settings and tracking data full-screen view?

Any question about the app? Ask it here
RalphBln

Android Wear: How to exit Settings and tracking data full-screen view?

Post by RalphBln »

Hi,

I cannot seem to find a way to get back from the Settings view or the fullscreen view of the tracking data graph on an Android wear smart watch. Swiping from left to right has no effect here.

Is there something I overlooked or is this due to the fact that the app was originally written for other devices that have a back button (which smart watches do not have)?

Thanks and regards,
Ralph
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Android Wear: How to exit Settings and tracking data full-screen view?

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Yes unfortunately the current version expects the device to have a return button (either physical or soft, which is the case of all smartphones and tablets), but apparently not the case on smartwatches.
I'll will soon release a major update, I'll try to take this into consideration. If in any case I forget a screen in this new version please let me know.
Sorry about that
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
RalphBln

Re: Android Wear: How to exit Settings and tracking data full-screen view?

Post by RalphBln »

Thanks for your quick reply!

Well, luckily this only affects screens that are not vital for daily use, so it's not a serious issue from my POV.

If you manage to address this in one of the upcoming releases I will be glad to test and report back.

Thanks and have a great rest of the weekend,
Ralph