The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Questions about app

Any question about the app? Ask it here
dms1

Questions about app

Post by dms1 »

I just purchased this application and wanted to know if the following is possible:

is it possible to change the map so it is "Track Up" when tracking like a real gps?

Is it possible to change the location of the the "Rectangular information boxes" that are in the upper left hand corner? I Would like to move them to the lower right corner when in landscape mode.

is it possible to make the location arrow bigger?

thanks, so far the application is terrific.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Questions about app

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks a lot for your support.
Could you please explain more precisely what you mean by "track up"?
Concerning your other request, I'll see what I can do. It should be possible to make the arrow bigger at least, for the boxes it may be more difficult.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
dms1

Post by dms1 »

I got this from my Garmin manual, hope it helps to understand, track up is what I am interested in, basically the map rotates as you travel so the direction of travel is always displayed as going up on the screen.

North Up Orientation
Fixes the GPS receiver’s map display so north is always fixed at the top of the screen.

Track Up Orientation
Fixes the GPS receiver’s map display so the current track heading is at the top of the screen.

Thanks
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

As far as I understand, this feature is called 'Rotate the map (using GPS)' in the app. This is option n°4 in the main screen-shot here: http://www.alpinequest.net/en/help/1.4/geolocation
Let me know if it's that.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !