The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[fixed] 1.0.7 bug

Something wrong? Report it here
Anton

[fixed] 1.0.7 bug

Post by Anton »

I posted this in "Option to turn GPS off when device turned off" but it may have been missed as that topic is marked as "[Done]".
Thank you!

But 1.0.7 produces an error message just after the intro banner. The message disappears too quickly to read all of it... but I'll try to do it in several restarts:

An error occurred.
It is recommended to restart the application.
null (fireRotationChanged)

In spite of the error message, the app still seems to work fine.
... and this ...
Me again ... just read the "Announcing AlpineQuest 1.0.7" ... Install to SD card doesn't seem to be available, as it is stated. I'm using Android 2.2

Anton
Xy()niX

Re: 1.0.7 bug

Post by Xy()niX »

I'm using a Nexus One with FRF91 Froyo 2.2. Version 1.0.7. I'm unable to move app to SD as well.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your messages.
I'll remove the install on SD card feature from the release note. I tested it successfully on a 2.2 emulator, but seems to not be working on real devices. I'll try to find what's wrong.
I closed the GPS post because the feature has been released, the error is fixed in next version, thanks for your post about it.
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
The Install on SD option should now work (but you need to uninstall and then reinstall the application).
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !