The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Import Tracks

Any question about the app? Ask it here
None

Import Tracks

Post by None »

Hi,

I import a kmz file that I create from a gpx file to show tracks on the map that I have displayed.

The import and display work just fine, no problems.

My question is, is there an easy way to delete the displayed files? Such as in the case that I update the original gpx file, and now want to display the updated file. Or, the case where I am tired of looking at the tracks on the map and would like to get rid of them.

I have tried various things, but going in an deleting icons and landmarks seems a little brutal.

Any help you all might be able to give me?

DaveW
geoffers

Re: Import Tracks

Post by geoffers »

Click on the track, then click the message box which is displayed.
From this you can select <undisplay> if you want to keep but just hide the track, or the delete/bin-icon if you want to delete it.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

In addition to geoffers answer, if you have a lot of tracks to delete, you delete them altogether from the placemarks explorer: https://www.alpinequest.net/en/help/v2/ ... iple_items
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
None

Post by None »

Thanks for the help, it is appreciated.

This is what I was looking for, but I don't understand why it is listed as placemarks and not something like 'tracks' or 'routes'?

Thanks again.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Because you can also import waypoints, areas, paths, sets, etc.
So instead of calling it "Explore tracks, paths, areas, waypoints, routes and sets" it just called "Explore placemarks".
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !