The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

"Forgot my password" won't send a link.

Any question about the app? Ask it here

"Forgot my password" won't send a link.

Post by Guest »

Howdy,
I made an account a while back and have never logged out of my app. However, I had to uninstall and reinstall the app today due to some technical issues.

Now i can't remember my user name or password to get back into my account. And the "forgot my password" link won't work despite my email definitely being registered (I tried to re-register to double check and it says it's already in use). And yes ive checked my spam box.

I really need to get back in as it has data for work stored in there.

I can't find any contact info for admin, so if someone can point me in that direction that would be amazing.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: "Forgot my password" won't send a link.

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
If you mean your "Online waypoints" account from inside the app, just send me an email (contact at psyberia.net) from the email address used in your account to request your username and a password reset.
If you mean your support forum account, you should be able to use the forget password link. Note that if you haven't posted any message, you account should have been deleted after some days (anti-spam rule).
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !