The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] rotation will not toggle off

Something wrong? Report it here

[closed] rotation will not toggle off

Post by Guest »

As titled I tried out orientation rotation toggle but now it won' t turn off what am I doing wrong?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: rotation will not toggle off

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
There is a button in the orientation submenu to toggle on/off the map rotation when the orientation is activated.
You can refer to the orientation online help, this button is the number 4.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

AlpineQuest wrote:Hi,
There is a button in the orientation submenu to toggle on/off the map rotation when the orientation is activated.
You can refer to the orientation online help, this button is the number 4.
Best regards
Thanks for the reply that's the button that won't work for me. Seems to be a bug wherby the feature will not turn off. I will try reinstalling but hope it won't clear my maps, tracks etc. ?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
If you re-install the app you won't lost your landmarks and maps, but I don't think it will fix the problem.
I'll try to look at this, but can you tell me what happens when you select again the rotation button: does it stay green? Does the map rotation get stuck at the last rotation or continues like if nothing was done? What if you completely turn off the orientation.

Another thing just came to my mind, are you sure to have not activated the map rotation using the GPS ? Be sure to deactivate the geolocation before your tests.

Thanks a lot
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Right I found the Orientation menu and was able to turn off Orientation there - just touch the Orientation button then left most icon of the row that appears then touch where it says Orientation at the top of the screen which appears.

Hope I wasn't being too dim but the toggle button did not work.

Many thanks for your help with this superb App!