The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Improve Dashoard - Speed max. and Overview

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Berni

Improve Dashoard - Speed max. and Overview

Post by Berni »

Hello, I use Alpine Quest 2.2.7c full version for cycling, it is also very good for that - thanks for the great tool.
I have two requests to make AlpineQuest even more usable for cycling, more precisely to the dashoard, to make it usable like a cycling computer:
In the dashoard, there are currently three separate categories: "Done So Far", "Profile", and "Real Time Position".
1. please add an entry "maximum speed" in the category "done so far".
2. please enable that values from different categories can be displayed together in the dasboard. So that e.g. length (from "done so far"), speed (from "real time position") and the new maximum speed (see above, probably from "done so far") can all be displayed together. For this, perhaps only the selection list would have to be merged for all categories when changing.

Thanks and best regards
Berni
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Improve Dashoard - Speed max. and Overview

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Berni, sorry for the delay.
For 1, yes I can add this field.
For 2, in the "Profile" section, you have 3 fields you can choose from all available values. So you can already choose done length, speed, and max speed soon.
I really would like to avoid adding all fields in the "Done so far" section, it would loose its sense. In the "Real-time position" section I'm more open to discussion...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Berni

Re: Verbessern Dashoard - Geschwindigkeit max. und Übersicht

Post by Berni »

Thank you for 1. (Speed max), that makes me happy :D
Greetings from Freiburg, Germany