The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

ability to share to Trackserver

Any question about the app? Ask it here
bouton

ability to share to Trackserver

Post by bouton »

I was wondering if you had ever looked at the possibility of AQ being able to share to TrackServer (https://wordpress.org/plugins/trackserver/) It can take several input formats and allows a user to keep their own database of tracks/waypoints on their own server.

I use this a lot with an app called trackMe but really like your app and was wondering if it could, or would ever likely be able to, share/export to TrackServer.

Keep up the great working. Been playing with it all day and starting to get the hang of things.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: ability to share to Trackserver

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your suggestion, I wasn't aware of such tool.
It's interesting and I'm not against adding support in AQ, however until now I've always treated services requiring an active Internet access as low priority, since the initial purpose of this app was to make it completely functional off-line.
I'm currently working on a major dashboard update, so I won't be able to look at this in the next weeks, but I'll definitely give it a look then.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
bouton

Re: ability to share to Trackserver

Post by bouton »

Thanks.
It can be set up so it doesn't need an active internet connection. I usually do all my walks, etc using my map app offline then when I get home to wifi I sync to the server as needed.

thanks for looking into it.

Regards

K