The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

google checkout won't work

Any question about the app? Ask it here
quenticimo

google checkout won't work

Post by quenticimo »

hello, I've been trying to purchase the full version from the market, but after entering my c/card details, all I get is the message "server error, retry or cancel". Any suggestions as to what is going wrong?

regards
q
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: google checkout won't work

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your support.
There are a lot of problems with Google Checkout and the Market, and unfortunately we have absolutely no control over it.
The only thing we can do is to cancel validated orders.

I recommend you to try again in a few moment.
You may also, if this is not already the case, create a Google Checkout account before and fill your c/card info there, and use it for payment (instead of giving your card number just when you buy the app).

We will try to setup a way to buy the application from outside of the Market / Google checkout, but this will take some time.
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
quenticimo

Post by quenticimo »

hello, thanks for the reply. I've been trying for 3 days now & still keep getting the same response, so unfortunately for the time being I'll have to use your excellent light version.
kindest regards
Q
quenticimo

Post by quenticimo »

Have managed to purchase full version after numerous attempts &all is working fine on sonyericsson X10.
Kind regards
Q
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Ok good news. Thanks for letting me know.
I think that Google should really improve the checkout system... There are a lot of problems, whereas they keep more than 30% of developpers revenues...
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !