The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Memory Map is Pink!!

Any question about the app? Ask it here
geno101

Memory Map is Pink!!

Post by geno101 »

Hi Guys, I'm new to Alpinequest, previously I had MM Tracker until it became "Unstable" and unsupported. I'm happy with AlpineQuest, as primarily I just won't to see my current position on the OS 1:25 map. However, I have the AlpineQuest App on two of my phones and on one phone the map has a kind of pink overcast, I've tried playing around in settings but can't get t back the normal white colour. When I exit the map view, for an instant, the colour goes back to it's normal white hue. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Memory Map is Pink!!

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for you interest in our application.
Are you talking of a distinct pink color, or just a slight shade?

If it's just a shade, you can try to improve the display quality by copying this file in the application directory. The app will however consume more memory (that's why it's not activated by default, and usually the difference is not noticeable).

Let me know
Best regards
Attachments
user_settings.conf
(43 Bytes) Downloaded 477 times
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
geno101

Post by geno101 »

Thanks for your speedy reply. When I turned on AlpineQuest today it had righted itself, I am very happy, albeit redfaced. :-)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Ok perfect thanks for the feedback.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !