The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Full version reduced to lite version.

Any question about the app? Ask it here
daveh

Full version reduced to lite version.

Post by daveh »

Hi, I tried the Lite version on my Sony Experia and thought that it would be great for use on my holiday in Greece. I paid the fee (19th Sept) and ran the full version. Seemed to be good. I downloaded a map of the area i was visiting and use it there off-line. It worked well.
Now that i have rerturned home, when i run it, it informs me that it is the lite version, and will not download any more maps or run the more advanced features.
Any pointers to get it working again?

Dave

Re: Full version reduced to lite version.

Post by Guest »

Oh, wait a minute....... I didn't delete/remove the lite version before i loaded the licensed one. Now that I look for updates, it apears twice in my list.........Is it possible to have two of the same app loaded?

Dave
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I've just answered you by email.
Yes it seams you're using the Lite version. Be sure to un-install this one and only install and use the full one (you don't have to pay again to re-install it).
Both versions are different apps so yes they can be both installed together at the same time.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
daveh

Post by daveh »

Thanks for your email. Wow, I didn't expect such a fast response!

I did install the paid version alongside the lite, assuming that the lite would be overwritten.
For the benefit of others who might have done the same thing....by listing the apps (search Alpinequest) it showed two loaded. Although they look the same, the paid version has more feedback stars. Easy to delete and correct..thank you..but no so easy hide the proof of my dumbness :cry:

Best regards....Dave
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Ok great it's sorted, thanks for your feedback.
You don't have to worry, it was legitimate to think that the full version would replace the free one...
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !