The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Greenland map

It's all about maps...
Evie0

[done] Greenland map

Post by Evie0 »

Hi there,

I'm struggling to work out how to get this map http://en.nunagis.gl/cbkort?selectorgro ... 000_public - (Topographical Map of Greenland) into AlpineQuest.

Any handy hints?

thanks!
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Greenland map

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I had a look at this map and the first problem is that it uses a session ID, so you'll need to manually update this ID on a regular basis (depending on the map server rule).
Then this map server uses a cache service (it's not a proper WMS server) so you'll need to know the map projection (which is EPSG:32624, so this is ok), but also the map scales of all the zoom levels, whose I haven't been able to determinate yet. I'll need more time for that, which I don't really have until the release of the next update. I'll have a closer look after that.
Sorry if it's bit technical (I don't know your knowledge).
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Evie0

Post by Evie0 »

That is definitely too technical for me, which is actually slightly reassuring in why I couldn't figure anything out myself!
If you are able to look at it at some point I'd hugely appreciate it. Thank you so much and happy holidays!
Evie0

Post by Evie0 »

Hi, any chance at all of the Greenland maps being added? I'm sure you're incredibly busy, but I'd so appreciate it!
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Hi again,
Sorry but unless I found more information I won't be able to add this map...
pbouton

Post by pbouton »

Hi,

Try WMTS service : http://2gwc.nunagis.gl/service/wmts?

It works for me

Regards,

Pascal
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Hi,
Some Greenland maps (including 250k topo) has been added to the community maps list.