The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Yandex Traffic RU layer

It's all about maps...
alexlong

Yandex Traffic RU layer

Post by alexlong »

Hi. This is my first topic in this forum.
First of all I would like to thank the authors of the program, because it is really very good and usefull for off-road navigation
Is it possible to add Yandex Traffic RU as a layer ?
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Yandex Traffic RU layer

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
I don't know what application you're using but I've added this map layer in the "OfflineMaps 2.0" community maps list (add map named "Yandex Traffic Layer").
For AlpineQuest, it cannot work with the current version and will only be available with the next update.
Note that both applications are not made for real-time maps, but rather for storing maps for offline use, and that's completely different! So in order to update the traffic data, you'll have to zoom in/zoom out to update the map.
Let me know if you see something wrong.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
alexlong

Post by alexlong »

I use AlpineQuest
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Ok, so unfortunately you'll have to wait for the next update (If I add the layer right now, the current data will be stored for offline use and not updated regularly, which is useless).
But again, note that the application is dedicated to offline use of maps, which is at the opposite of traffic data which need to be updated in real time...
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
alexlong

Post by alexlong »

Ok, do as need to do.
This wish is not of great importance, but anyway if you add it the the future it would be fine.