The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Australian maps?

It's all about maps...
Gimped

Australian maps?

Post by Gimped »

Before I buy the non-lite version, I couldn't seem to find any Australian (Tasmanian) maps?
Is there something available, or do you just use google sat maps?
Gimped

Re: Australian maps?

Post by Gimped »

Ok. Ifound the topo map which is what I needed.
Is it possible to download a map section all in one go eg Tasmania rather than having to layer by layer scroll around the map downloading tile by tile?

Great app by the way :)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your feedback.
To store a large area in a row you have to use the free MOBAC software. You can add your map source to it. Let me know if you need some help for it.
I'll finaly try to add this feature soon.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !

Post by Guest »

Hi AlpineQuest, I recently upgraded to the full version and loving it!

Regarding the storage of large areas using the MOBAC software, how can I load your Cycle/Hike Map (specifically TOPO data in the Australian region) onto MOBAC to make it as a map source? I'm doing the same thing as Gimped at the moment and loading them tile by tile via Wifi.

Thanks
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your support,
You can use this tutorial to add Hike/Cycle maps in MOBAC: http://almost-a-technocrat.blogspot.co. ... m-map.html.

Note that I have just updated the full version (v. 1.4.3) with the ability to store complete areas directly from the application. I hop you will enjoy that.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !