The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[fixed] "+" button disappear Explore Placemarks and placemark files aren't visible

Something wrong? Report it here
soika1978@gmail.com

[fixed] "+" button disappear Explore Placemarks and placemark files aren't visible

Post by soika1978@gmail.com »

Hello,
I wanted to move some LDK files from OfflineMaps+ 3.5B to OfflineMaps 3.8C running on two different phones. Once I copied LDK file to destination phone SD Card/My Downloads, I found that OfflineMaps doesn't show LDK file, instead it show empty folder (see attached)
SD_card_real_content.jpg
(84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
SD_card_location.jpg
(62.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Moreover I realize that "+" sign is not there anymore, so I can't even create new LDK or Folder.
No_plus_sign.jpg
(52.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Please note that I have installed 1 Nov 2021 security patch, could that be an reason of the issue ? Unfortunately can't rollback to test.

Please advice,
Irakli
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: "+" button disappear Explore Placemarks and placemark files aren't visible

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
If you don't have the "+" button, it means the folder you're displaying is not writable (read-only).
If it's located on the external SD card, then this is normal.
You can make an error report from the app (main menu -> more -> report errors) so I can check if there is a problem in your log (even if 0 errors are reported).
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: "+" button disappear Explore Placemarks and placemark files aren't visible

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Concerning the "+" button, you're right that unfortunately it's not correctly displayed in OfflineMaps 3.8c.
This is a quite blocking problem so I'll publish a new update as soon as possible to fix this.
Sorry about that.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
soika1978@gmail.com

Re: [fixed] "+" button disappear Explore Placemarks and placemark files aren't visible

Post by soika1978@gmail.com »

Thanks,
3.8e fixed the issue, can see "+" sign.