The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Favourite maps and sets error

Something wrong? Report it here
alexlong

Favourite maps and sets error

Post by alexlong »

Hi, François.

When switching workspaces, I encountered an application error. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take a screenshot of the error, I only remember the beginning of "Failed to..."
After that, Favorite maps and sets partially disappeared in the workspace I switched to. Only two remained, the rest disappeared.

In this workspace I created several Favorite maps and sets again, however, after a while, after I switched to another workspace and then returned to the current one, the message "Failed to..." appeared in it again and Favorite maps and sets disappeared again, only two remained.

At the moment, I can't figure out if this is an application error (AlpineQuest 2.2.8c (282) or a memory card error where I have the data.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Favourite maps and sets error

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
When you see a problem like this, please send an error report from the application (main menu -> Report error), then contact me.
This way I have access to the error message and possibly more details.
At any time, you can also check the log file of the application (from the report error dialog), there you can find the error name.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
alexlong

Post by alexlong »

Hi, François.
I have tried to send an error report immediately but I saw a kind of "it will send a report with 0 errors".
I hope this will not happen again but if it happens I will make an error report.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

I guess you only had a warning, and not an error, this is why it's written "0 errors". But all the detail is still included in the log file.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !