The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[fixed] Auto rotate map issue

Something wrong? Report it here
vhensler

[fixed] Auto rotate map issue

Post by vhensler »

Hello,

Was out playing around with the app today for the first time, getting used to everything it has to offer. I was using the track route option to map one of the trails I was hiking, and decided to try out the auto rotate map feature. Once I enabled it parts of my route were dropped from the map, it displayed a broken route. When I zoomed out to the level I could view the entire route it showed all, but when zooming in for more detail it starts breaking up. Anyone else ever notice this?

I'm running the app on the Droid Incredible, using the latest update that came down this weekend.

Thanks,
Vance
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Auto rotate map issue

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi!
I think this is due to a painting optimization: the application just paint waypoints of route that are included is the map windows... I already saw that if I zoom on a route's line, with the first waypoint going out of the left of the screen and the second one going out in the right, both waypoints are considered outside of the visible bounds and the line is not drawn... This will be corrected.
Thanks for this report!
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Auto rotate map issue

Post by Psyberia-Support »

This is fixed in AlpineQuest 1.0.7.
Thanks
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
bastien

Re: [fixed] Auto rotate map issue

Post by bastien »

Thanks, this feature will be very usefull !!