The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[fixed] Multiple Fixes

Something wrong? Report it here
fluidicice

[fixed] Multiple Fixes

Post by fluidicice »

Hello, I've found a few bugs in the latest version (I'm using beta updates)

1. The same problem someone else posted is still occurring with the title "Duplication of points and something else" the problem number #1 which duplicates the icons visually when they are moved from being solo to under a group.

2. Icons resolution is based on the 'map display resolution' setting. I have 512x512 icons and when I change to the 'very big' setting, the icons lose most of their resolution. An option to set the resolution of the icons regardless of the size of the map would be great.

3. The buttons such as 'edit colour', 'edit details' and 'delete' now only work when clicked on directly - when you used to be able to click on any white space to the right of them as well. It's causing a lot of miss-clicks. Perhaps an option to allow for both ways would be of benefit.

4. When an icon is moved it removes the icon logo. To put this in context all my icons with multiple words have an underscore '_' between them and when they are moved it also removes this character. Additionally it also removes the character if I type 'example_icon' in the icon selection and then go to enter details, the icon appears but the name changes, and when pressing 'OK' no icon appears because of the automatically removed character.

Other than that I love the app, Thanks!
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Fixes

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your report.
I've just published a new beta (r6017) with some changes:
1. Is sill under discussion. But I've already changed something: if you display a set of waypoint, all waypoints that are already displayed will removed. This way you can remove duplicated items on the map.
2. Unfortunately it's not technically possible. Icons, labels, etc. are directly displayed over the map, so when you set the "Display map resolution" to big, you cannot display hi-res items on it. Maybe in the future labels and icons will be displayed apart from the map, in this case it will be possible.
3. This problem has been reported multiple times on particular devices, I'm currently trying to fix it. I've made other changes in the last beta, I hope it's fixed.
4. This is a bug introduced in the last beta, thanks for reporting. It should be corrected in this last beta.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !