The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Lost favourite mapsets

Something wrong? Report it here
suntalla

Lost favourite mapsets

Post by suntalla »

Hi François,
I don't know if this is a bug or strang behaviour.
Yesterday got a report restoring favourite mapsets failed. Kept getting this message after restarting app, allso after restarting phone. Did make a new favourite. This worked and it did stop the report. All the previous favourites were still gone. I can live with that.
I did send a bugreport yesterday.
Not a pressing matter to me.
Just thought i let you know.
Friendly greetings
Jos
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Lost favourite mapsets

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Jos,
If you loose any data in the app, it's obviously a bug or at least not the expected behavior, sorry about that!
I've seen your error report but the only information I could get is that the file from where the favorite sets are restored is incomplete.
Just to know, did you recently do anything particular like manually restoring files, etc.? Is it the first time you have problems restoring items?
François
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
suntalla

Re: Lost favourite mapsets

Post by suntalla »

Hi François,
1) Yes the first time
2) still lost but no big deal to me.
A.Q. functions normal
3) I remember when the bug appeared playing/using one of the new dutch maps from jochem as an overlay. To reproduce the bug i searched for that particular one file but it is not there anymore. I do not know if this is relavant. As you know I am lousy with digital matters.
Please don't spend a lot of your time on it.
Have a nice day and
Friendly greetings
Jos