The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Add language setting

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Rio achmad

Add language setting

Post by Rio achmad »

hi everyone.

thank you for the response, I have used this application for quite a long time and it really helps my work, but there are some problems with my friend's cellphone, when installing this application the language settings become Arabic,

my suggestion is to add settings to the settings menu to select the language according to the user's wishes, this setting helps when there is such a problem
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Add language setting

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Rio,
The application uses the language of the device (if available, otherwise English).
If you want to have the app in a different language than the app, you can open the file called "user_settings.conf" in the application folder (it already exists and is empty by default) with any Android text file editor.
Add this line:

Code: Select all

core.locale=en
You can use any these languages code instead of 'en': ar, bg, de, en, es, fr, it, ja, ko, lt, nl, pt, ro, ru, sk, sl, tr, uk, zh, zh-rTW
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Rio achmad

Post by Rio achmad »

thank you for responding to my request. adding settings I think will make it easier for users to choose a language. Thank you in advance
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Have you tried the setting given above?
I know it's a bit more complicated than a regular setting but this is only used by a few users...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !