The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Icons... Third request

Any question about the app? Ask it here
hawaiianlungs

Icons... Third request

Post by hawaiianlungs »

I did as you said. Permissions are granted. I looked at main menu, more, report errors but it said 0 errors so I sent nothing.

It is definately the storage location.

I am running android 11 with lots of storage space left. NO SD CARD, ONLY INTERNAL MEMORY.

I started the app today and the icons at the bottom of maps, landmarks, etc are greyed out. SOMETIMES WHEN I START THE APP THINGS SEEM NORMAL. I HAVE OPENED NOTHING ELSE.

When things are greyed out, the storage location dies not allow me to select anything. When things seem normal, the storage location has two round buttons to allow mw to choose where I want. But on my device, both selections give same result.

The problem seems to be with the storage location Sometimes fine, other times like today, greyed out bottom icons
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Icons... Third request

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,

I think there are some confusions here.

The application does never gray some menu items. If they appear visually changed, I guess it's because you've activated the "Dark" theme on your device, and the system does (at least try) to modify the application UI to make it look like dark. But for some parts (including the app menu) it does not work great. But the menu is still completely usable.

Then in the application settings, under storage device, you should have at least one choice (device memory). Depending on your Android version and if you have an external SD card, you may have other choices.
You can select any available choice.

So I guess there is actually no problem at all!

Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !