The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Measure

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

Measure

Post by alexlong »

Hi, François.
I send a question (suggestion) from a 4pda forum user.
There is a suggestion for improvement. Is it possible to use "Create a placemark → measure" to give a result with tenths (or better hundredths) of a meter? That is, with centimeter-decimeter accuracy. Or at least the ability to change the accuracy at the user's request (probably in user settings).
In some cases I need to make a measurement. For example, a need a measurement from the corner of the house to the road, or to the communication from the scheme that I uploaded to AlpineQuest. Or find out the distance on my own scheme loaded in AlpineQuest from power lines, fences, and other characteristic points, to other objects in the drawing.
This will not be in great demand, mainly for topographers and surveyors it may be useful.
The original message is here → https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?s=&show ... =101527658 (for registered users only)
Thanks.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Measure

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
Right now decimals are only displayed for distances less than 10 meters.
But I can add an user setting to change this, and also one for the number of decimals.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !