The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Filter (or Find)

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

Filter (or Find)

Post by alexlong »

I may have already written about such a request, but I can't remember when or how.
The app has a filter.
Placemarks → Explore placemarks → 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner → Filter.
My placemarks are located in different folders or even subfolders, and I don't always remember which one of them a particular placemark is located in. To apply the filter and find a placemark I need to know which folder it is in. But the filter works only in a certain folder. If I have a lot of folders in the Local placemarks section I can not apply the filter.
Is it possible to make the filter work from the root folder and include the search in all other folders and subfolders? In this case I type the name, for example, for and see all the placemarks with this name (for, forest, before etc.) in all folders and subfolders highlighted in yellow.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Filter (or Find)

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
Yes I perfectly remember this request, it's available here: viewtopic.php?p=13595
Right now I haven't found the time to work on it.

Note that if the item you search is displayed anywhere (even inside a placemark file), you can use the "Search" tool and select "Displayed placemark" in the search format.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !