The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Should put labels right on top of circular rings

Any question about the app? Ask it here
jidanni

Should put labels right on top of circular rings

Post by jidanni »

Here we see, with labels in between circle lines, it's hard to tell if we're looking at the two kilometer line or the 3km. Therefore perhaps, put the labels right on top of the line. This will help users whoever made the settings real big.
Screenshot_20210203-112715_1.jpg
(56.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Should put labels right on top of circular rings

Post by Psyberia-Support »

I can try to display the labels a little more close, but if it's over then it's less readable in most case.
What you show here is a particular situation, in most cases it displays like on your other screenshots here, i.e. perfectly clear.

The radius scale/ruler has already been subject of a 4 pages long discussion over multiple months to find something suitable for most people, I'd like to avoid doing this again, there are too much more important features waiting.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
jidanni

Post by jidanni »

OK. By the way it would be neat if we could lock the rings to the screen, then move the screen.
Currently the rings are locked to the center point.
But yes there are more important things...
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

In a way you can, just draw a circle with the radius you want (center click -> Create a placemark -> Circle), then enter 200 meters, make this circle fill transparent and you'll get a ring that's not moving.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !