The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

more flexible area selection

Any question about the app? Ask it here
HansH

more flexible area selection

Post by HansH »

When I select squares, it usually contains 60% of unneeded areas
I would be nice if once you selected an area, you could deselect parts of it (for instance holding control key and clicking on it)

Nice application, my first android phone and your application is the first one I bought...
Great for having with me during my vacation without having to be online ...
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: more flexible area selection

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi!
Yes you're right, this could be very usefull.
I add this feature to the Map Creator todo list.
Thanks for this feedback!
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
BarrySamuels

Post by BarrySamuels »

I would also like to see an option for moving and resizing a selected area in the Map Creator. At present if adjustments need to be made to a selected area the only way is to re-select and it's not very easy to be accurate with this.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
You're right, this could be useful.

Since the release of Mobile Atlas Creator 1.8 we are no more providing a custom Map Creator version. This allows users to use an up-to-date map creator, but the drawback is that we cannot anymore add custom features easily.

An advanced area selection has been asked many times for Mobile Atlas Creator (here with a discussion for example), but this feature is not so easy to do. I hope it will come soon.

When AlpineQuest will be more mature, I hope to have time to work on related projects, and why not on Mobile Atlas Creator. But right now the priority is clearly on AlpineQuest itself.

One thing is sure, is that this feature is taken in consideration and it really should be available one day.
Regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !