The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Any question about the app? Ask it here
jidanni

[closed] Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Post by jidanni »

Today I was in a hurry to get rid of all the information boxes from the screen, as a very important person was here and I was trying to show him the map very fast.

Problem is, each information box needs to be removed via going into each particular menu.

Sure if one holds a finger on the information box it'll disappear, but then it comes right back after you take your finger off it.

No, I don't want to figure out which menu I need to go for each information box. I just need to get them off of the screen in a hurry.

Yes, it was me and put the information boxes on the screen in the first place. But now I want to to take them off in a hurry.

Therefore there should be a quick way get rid of each particular information box forever, when one is in a hurry.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Post by Psyberia-Support »

I understand your point.
I've added this request to the wanted features list.
I don't consider this feature as high priority (given how little it will be used, and because the application is not intended to be a presentation tool), but worth have it.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
jidanni

Post by jidanni »

Actually maybe long-touching an information box should lead to a page showing all possible information boxes, with those currently activated checkmarked. And at top a Grand Switch to toggle them all off, so one can toggle them back on later, without having to remember which ones were selected.
Suntalla

Post by Suntalla »

Hi, when using the half screen compass and on the the top half of the screen the information board,it must be large for me, i wish the latter could be easely turned off.
Friendly greetings Jos
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Jos!
To temporarily hide all boxes, you can long-press the map (see "long press map action" in the app settings).
Otherwise you can hide them quite easily (3 fast taps).
You never need all info boxes anyway, I'm sure you can hide some of them permanently.
And finally, you can display them smaller from the app settings.
That's a lot of options!
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !