Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

You can tell us what you like or don't like in AlpineQuest, and what you would like to see in future releases.
jidanni

Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Post by jidanni » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 am

Today I was in a hurry to get rid of all the information boxes from the screen, as a very important person was here and I was trying to show him the map very fast.

Problem is, each information box needs to be removed via going into each particular menu.

Sure if one holds a finger on the information box it'll disappear, but then it comes right back after you take your finger off it.

No, I don't want to figure out which menu I need to go for each information box. I just need to get them off of the screen in a hurry.

Yes, it was me and put the information boxes on the screen in the first place. But now I want to to take them off in a hurry.

Therefore there should be a quick way get rid of each particular information box forever, when one is in a hurry.

Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Post by Psyberia-Support » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

I understand your point.
I've added this request to the wanted features list.
I don't consider this feature as high priority (given how little it will be used, and because the application is not intended to be a presentation tool), but worth have it.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !

jidanni

Re: Get rid of information boxes in a hurry for a VIP

Post by jidanni » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Actually maybe long-touching an information box should lead to a page showing all possible information boxes, with those currently activated checkmarked. And at top a Grand Switch to toggle them all off, so one can toggle them back on later, without having to remember which ones were selected.