The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Strava upload

Any question about the app? Ask it here
geoffers

Strava upload

Post by geoffers »

Hi - not sure if this has been requested before (not found anything using search...)

Would it be possible to include an option to upload recorded routes directly to Strava, please?

I currently use AQ to record cycling routes etc. I then have to ...
  • save the route in AQ as a GPX file
  • go into Strava web-site (not available in app)
  • select file>choseFiles
  • find the file and select the one to upload
Presumably Strava must have some API for upload, so maybe AQ could store the user's login credentials (as a one off data input), and pass the route details from a single press rather than the fairly convoluted method above.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Strava upload

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and sorry for the delay.
It would be a great feature to have of course.
Support for various services have already been asked (gpsies, visugpx, etc) which are still on the waiting list, so I can't give you any availability date for now... I still mainly put efforts on features fully working offline, but I hope to be able to work on this at some point...
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
crashdummy

Re: Strava upload

Post by crashdummy »

I second the feature request. AlpineQuest is so powerful and is my preferred tool when it comes to recording/tracking my routes. It does an amazing job and would be great if I could connect to my Strava account and automatically upload my activity. Hope this works it's way up the enhancement list. Keep up the great work!