The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

1 ui request for tablets, 1 new function

Any question about the app? Ask it here
Radomir

1 ui request for tablets, 1 new function

Post by Radomir »

Hi everyone.

I searched the forum and didn't find such requests but if they exist and I didn't see them, please delete this topic.

1 UI request:
On tablets with an 11 inch screen and reduced dpi, the add route interface is too flat and too long. This could be improved and the buttons narrower while doubling their height to make it easier to hit them without looking if I tap well. I will add that with routes consisting of more than 1000 points it is very annoying. Change them to two squares placed in the corner of the screen comfortably within the reach of the left thumb. 1 new functionality:
This new functionality is that anyone can change the pinned shortcuts marked with a red circle in the screenshot. As for me, it would be more convenient to link the creation of a new route here because I create quite a lot of them.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: 1 ui request for tablets, 1 new function

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Radomir and sorry for the delay.

Concerning point 1, UI on larger screens can be improved for sure. I'll add this in the waiting features list.
By the way, if you create so much points, can't you use the "draw path" tool instead of the "create route" tool?

For point 2, yes absolutely, this is something I also though about.
It will be done in a future version.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Radomir

Post by Radomir »

250 days and nothing changed
Radomir

Post by Radomir »

why didn't you publish my post in which I wrote that it's been 250 days and you haven't done anything with the application? how long I have to wait? you ignore people.
Radomir

Post by Radomir »

Drawing the path is not so accurate, I have more control when adding points manually, it takes more time but the effect is better :)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Unfortunately as long as I cannot duplicate myself ten times, the development of this application will take time.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

In the new 2.3.7 version, you can now pin the shortcuts you want in the screen center menu: https://www.alpinequest.net/en/help/v2/ ... nter_point