List of changes:
- Added support of CompeGPS Raster Image (.rmap) file based maps;
- Added ability to quickly change the visibility of displayed maps;
- Added ability to save map comparison setups as favorite sets;
- Added multiple sort options for the different types of placemarks;
- Added a new setting to style the display of grids;
- Improved draw path and auto-routing tools now able to display the elevation profile and more statistics;
- Improved image calibration tool now able to calibrate with only 1, 2 or 3 points and able to manually edit the points coordinates;
- Improved multi-placemarks edition tool;
- Improved support of Android 10 devices;
- Improved support of pointer devices (scroll to zoom);
- Current favorite map/set is now highlighted;
- Various improvements (#p13520, #p13252, #p13366, #p13246, #p11071, #p13348, #p13441) and bug fixes (#p13473, #p13323, #p13518, #p13545).
For devices that don't have access to Google Play, it's still possible to get the application from our website: click here for more details.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.