List of changes:
- New "Landmark file" able to contain all other existing types of landmarks;
- Searched locations (by name or coordinates) are saved locally and can be edited like any other landmarks;
- Pictures of waypoints are now exported in KMZ files and can be displayed in Google Earth;
- New offline mode to force the application only use stored data of maps;
- Added ability to edit the coordinates of an existing waypoint;
- Added ability to create categories of custom icons;
- Added ability to exclude gaps between track segments from the statistics;
- New Google Public Transport layer;
- New location search using distance and bearing;
- Improved GPS location tracker economy mode (active from the 20s update delay);
- Improved CSV/TSV files importer and exporter;
- Few bug fixes.
Visit our facebook page, and don't forget to like us!
For devices that don't have access to the Android Market, it is possible to buy the full version of AlpineQuest on our website. Click here for more information.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.