List of changes:
- Added import support of GeoTIFF (.tif, .tiff) file based maps;
- Added a new “Dashmode” track recorder option, that allows to start and stop the recording along with the application;
- Improved location search dialog and add various search mode in the custom menu items list;
- Improved tracks details: pictures are now displayed in the “Events” section;
- Improved location formats management: added ability to import WKT/PROJ text definitions and to remove imported formats;
- Area units are now separated from distance units in the settings;
- Included all Russian МСК coordinate systems in the built-in location formats;
- Various improvements (#14658, #14666, #14741) and bug fixes (#14664).
- The track recorder also record the cell network strength (compatible devices only) and the battery level, which can be displayed in the profile view;
- Added audio waypoints allowing to record an audio track associated to a waypoint and play it from the map;
- Added global distance, time, elevation gain and area for displayed track, route and area lists in the placemark explorer;
- New Explorer mode fields: cell network strength, battery level, and GNSS constellations in use;
- New dynamic coloring of tracks based on the cell network strength;
- Various improvements (#11677, #11822, #14934) and bug fixes (#11721, #12440, #14720, #12485).
For devices that don't have access to Google Play, it's still possible to get the application from our website: click here for more details.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.