The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

Trasferring registrartion between phones

Any question about the app? Ask it here
j_cocker

Trasferring registrartion between phones

Post by j_cocker »

Hi

I have been using AlpineQuest for a while now (currently v1.2.7), and I love it! I use the Online Edition.

I am in the process of upgrading my phone, and tried to migrate my license between the old and new phone, but it is not working to plan... ;-(

I un-installed AQ from the old phone, and then re-installed on the new phone, and registered the copy without a problem.

However, for various reasons I do not intend to fully migrate to the new phone just yet (only if a few weeks time), so I tried to remove the cop from the new phone and re-register it on the old (original) phone.

Despite having removed it from the new phone I am now unable to register my copy with the old phone any more - I get a "Locked by another device"...

I would be grateful if you could advice of the correct procedure to do that. Also, please advise as to how to migrate correctly to the new phone in a few weeks time.

Many thanks in advance.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Trasferring registrartion between phones

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi,
Thanks for using AlpineQuest.
Once used on a device, a registration key is locked on that device for one week. So your key will be automatically unlocked in one week.
However you can send it to me by e-mail so I can unlock it right now.
Best regards
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !