The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

moving map marks from free version to Offline maps+?

Any question about the app? Ask it here
A'boya

moving map marks from free version to Offline maps+?

Post by A'boya »

Hi there, I've just bought the + version of offline maps and would like to have all my stored marks transfered from my free version, how can I do this?

Thanks for your help and for a great app, I use it sailing in Indonesia, the GPS in relation to landmarks is more accurate than navionics. Would be perfect if it had a transparent lare for sea depths too...

Nick
A'boya

Re: moving map marks from free version to Offline maps+?

Post by A'boya »

Ah I worked it out, its under Landmarks, explore landmarks...
How about umporting of saved maps so I dont need to download maps again for offline use? I can't find an option for that.

Thanks for your help.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: moving map marks from free version to Offline maps+?

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thanks for your support.
If you've used the default storage device, then the "+" version will re-use all your data (including marks and maps) from the free version (they both share the same device folder).
If you've change the storage settings, you can move all the content of the application folder of the free version to the folder of the "+" one.
Here is how to locate the application storage folder: http://www.offline-maps.net/en/help/set ... ion_folder.
Let me know if you have any issue

Concerning the see depth, unfortunately right now there are no open maps providing this...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !