The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[resolved] TASMAPS MAPS error

Something wrong? Report it here
TomK

[resolved] TASMAPS MAPS error

Post by TomK »

The following message was sent to Psyberia via email - just thought it may get more attention by posting here as well:

I'm using the current Android version (3.10b) of All-In-One-Offline Maps and have found an error in a Community Map that I have attempted to load in the app. The map is the TASMAP MAPS/ Topo Raster. When I attempt to load it I get the "Not available" message tiling the screen. The other maps in the series load okay.

When I look at the details of the map, I can see a probable reason it may not be loading. The URL is referencing a folder - "ImageServer". The correct folder may now be "MapServer" as is the case with the other four maps in your series. So the correct address should probably read:

https://services.thelist.tas.gov.au/arc ... /MapServer

I'm assuming that this error is across all versions of Psyberia apps. As this map source is one of the few detailed, up to date ones of Tasmania (OSM is outdated), I hope the issue is addressed soon. If this error is fixed, I'd pay for the full version of AQ as it seems like a very powerful mapping/hiking app.
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: TASMAPS MAPS error

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi and thank you for the report,

I've update the TASMAP, just select them from the community maps list to get the fixed version.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
TomK

Re: TASMAPS MAPS error

Post by TomK »

Psyberia-Support wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:26 pm Hi and thank you for the report,

I've update the TASMAP, just select them from the community maps list to get the fixed version.
....thank you Psyberia Support for fixing this error, and for doing it so speedily. I just upgraded to the full AQ version and I'm liking it very much!

Unfortunately, I have found another error, but this time with the AUSTRALIA TOPO MAPS. The following maps give the error code: "(bad code: 410 - Gone)" - Topo Map, Topo 250k (2008), Bathymetry Imagery and Surface Hydrology Layer. The Surface Geology Layer displays okay. I also reported this error within the app.