The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[resolved] Track info

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

[resolved] Track info

Post by alexlong »

Hi, François.

Here are more or less real / actual screenshots (in size) from a 6.7'' phone.
22112022_122519_1-1.jpg
(62.7 KiB) Not downloaded yet
22112022_122425_1-1.jpg
(60.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The view is even more difficult on a phone with a smaller screen.
I think the font of LENGTH, DURATION and other is too small. Is there anything that can be done to make the information displayed in these fields more readable?

Is there any way to make the displayed name of the track have no information about the date of its recording? For example, I give a track a name, say, "My Track", and I want to see only the name "My Track" on the screen, without any date.
It's clear that in case of an "unnamed" track, the name automatically appears as the date the track was recorded. This is correct. But if I give a track my own name, why should I also see the date of its recording on the screen?

Thanks.
Alexander.
alexlong

Re: Track info

Post by alexlong »

Sorry, my screen is 5.7"
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
Concerning 1., right now the size of the titles is 1/3 of the size of the fields.
I know it's not big, but usually you only read it once then remember what information is in what column.
In fact, when you select an area, the titles are not displayed at all (because there are much less information, only area and perimeter).
I tried different sizes, but when the text is larger I find the result much more cluttered.
But you can modify this and try with this user setting:

Code: Select all

navigation.views.data.min_text_size=12
By default, the text cannot be smaller than "10", but if you set it to "12", the labels will be a bit larger.

Concerning 2., I personally like to see the date of the track, even if there is a name.
For example when you sort the tracks by distance from the center location, It's a good way to distinguish a track you made yesterday or last year.
Right now there is no way to change this, but I can add an user setting for the next update to remove the data when there is a date.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
alexlong

Post by alexlong »

Great, thanks!
I tried 20 , looks good, 30 is not. For my device.