The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[done] Explorer mode view values

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

[done] Explorer mode view values

Post by alexlong »

Hi and many thanks for AlpineQuest. I would like to propose to make small changes in Explorer Mode values display.

DONE DO FAR section:

1. Speed actially is an Overall or Total Speed during the track recording so I would like to propose to use Speed total instead of just Speed. This can help to avoid misunderstanding in what kind of "Speed" it is.
2. Time (Total, h) substitute for Time total (h).
3. Time (Stopped, h) substitute for Time stopped (h).

As to 2 and 3 it is clear in setting what time means but in usage I think Time total and Time stopped is more clear to understand.
alexlong

Re: Explorer mode view values

Post by alexlong »

DONE SO FAR section, sorry. ;)
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
Yes you're right, this is not clear right now.
I haven't forgotten your previous message about this, I just didn't find the time to update all translations yet.
I must release the current version quickly but I hope I can improve this for the next update.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex,
It has been a long time since your initial request, but I have finally made some changes in the 2.2.4 version.
I've added more information concerning the kind of "speed" and "time" you want to display in the Explorer mode.

However the format is still like "Time (Total, h)", "Time (In motion, h)", etc. because it's much more easier to deal with all the translations.
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !