The support forum is temporarily read-only. For urgent requests, please email contact[at]psyberia.net

[closed] Routes, paths and additional waypoints

Any question about the app? Ask it here
alexlong

[closed] Routes, paths and additional waypoints

Post by alexlong »

Hi.
Thanks for so beautiful navigation software — AlpineQuest GPS Hiking. I would like to ask adding or suggest a feature.
When I create a Path or a Route and use "follow the path" option I can see info in the dashboard — ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) and Length between points A and B (start and finish). Is it real to add some more points (let's call them interim waypoints) to get more info about the route?
In other words I would like to add some more points to a track to see ETA and Length not only between start and finish (A and B) but also between A-A1-A2-B or a kind of this. It is very useful feature on the route, I really see info at what time I get points A1 or A2, what is the distance between them and so on.
The simplest way to do it is make short tracks or not to create A —> B track but break it in A —> A1, A1 —> A2, A2 —> B. But this is not a way out. I would like to ADD new waypoints after making a route as interim waypoints and get ETA and Length.
I do not know is this idea is real adding waypoints to a route (consisting of its own waypoints) or to an imported gpx track (it also would be nice), or to the autorouted tracks

See some my explanations on the screenshots

Thanks.
Attachments
Path.jpg
(68.77 KiB) Downloaded 1474 times
Route.jpg
(66.52 KiB) Downloaded 1474 times
Psyberia-Support
Site Admin

Re: Routes, paths and additional waypoints

Post by Psyberia-Support »

Hi Alex and sorry for the delay.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I'll try to add this in a future version, lot of users may be interest by this...
Do you like AlpineQuest ? Leave a small comment on Google Play !