List of changes:
- Added ability to resize the Explorer mode information panel (vertical mode only);
- Added an improved edit mode for the Explorer information fields;
- Added display of pace in addition to speed in tracks information;
- Added ability to force update an on-demand map data (Maps menu → Displayed maps → long press a map → Force update data);
- Added ability to lock and un-lock the map (from touch-events) by long-pressing the volume (-) button;
- Added a setting to completely disable the map pitching (perspective view);
- Improved zoom controls and long-press actions settings;
- Make warning sounds less repeated when following paths;
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
For devices that don't have access to Google Play, it's still possible to get the application from our website: click here for more details.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.