The new Explorer mode include a tilted map view (perspective) and a trip computer with user-definable fields.
The tilted map view and trip computer can also be used independently.
List of changes:
- New Explorer mode including a tilted map view and a trip computer with user-definable fields;
- Added ability to tilt the map view by moving down or up two fingers on the map;
- Added small arrows showing the direction of tracks that have been recorded;
- Added "Inch of mercury (inHg)" pressure unit;
- Improved accuracy of geodetic algorithms;
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
For devices that don't have access to Google Play, it's still possible to get the application from our website: click here for more details.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.