The application is now able to automatically download elevation data (DEM data) in order to display the elevation of remote areas on the map.
List of changes:
- Added ability to automatically download and use elevation data (DEM) of any areas (currently from 56°S to 60°N). More information here;
- Added support for .HGT elevation files;
- Added ability to split sets into separate waypoints;
- Display progress on current segment when following a multi-segments track;
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
For devices that don't have access to the Android Market, it is possible to buy the full version of AlpineQuest on our website. Click here for more information.
Thanks to all AlpineQuest users.